ARE YOU READY? LET’S FIND OUT!
The READY questionnaire was developed to assist individuals who are not currently in a committed relationship to identify potential trouble spots that may arise in future relationships. The READY Report can help you determine whether you are ready to be in a committed relationship and what areas you can personally work on to increase your chances for success in future relationships.
Who is READY for?
While the RELATE assessment is designed for individuals in a committed relationship, such as engagement, marriage, serious dating, or cohabiting – READY was developed to assist individuals who are not currently in a committed relationship (but would like to be) evaluate their readiness for a future relationship. The questionnaire takes about ½ hour to complete, and the READY report is available instantly once you have completed the questionnaire.
What does READY include?
READY features 172 questions focused on the four major areas influencing marital satisfaction: personality/values, family and friend support, communication skills, and upbringing/background. After completing READY online, you’ll receive a downloadable/printable READY report. This report is a comprehensive, personalized summary that includes:
- Color bar graphs illustrating how you and your partner rated yourself and each other in eight areas of personality, from sociability to self-esteem
- Reflections on your attitudes toward roles, sex, children, religion, and more
- Insights on how your childhood experiences, from parental happiness to conflict resolution, have shaped your relationship style
- Identification of problem areas, from power issues to money issues and more
- Identification of your strengths as a couple
- Suggestions for improving your relationship and resources you can use to start productive discussions and move to the next step